Monday, August 11, 2008

don't bother me with all your reality,

why are these lights so bright?
did we get hitched last night?
dressed up like elvis?
why am i wearing your class ring?
don't call your mother,we're partners in crime now
thats what you get for waking up in Vegas

i'm dying of boredom,this very second.
i think someone should discover a remedy that could cure this torturous feeling most people go through.
well,people like me.
i just had this sudden thought,what if i don't get a boyfriend by the time i'm in my 20s?
what if i don't get married,and up living like those old women in the movies?
reminiscing about the old days whilst stroking one of the fifty-five cats i own?
not that i've anything against them,since one of my relative is a widow,and has 6 cats.
no joke,i tend to avoid going over to her house during Raya eventhough she gives out the AWESOMESSSS amount of money because i have this phobia of cats
sigh,but right now,i don't think i want to be a part of this silly game people call love.
its getting tiresome,really.
all those heartbreaking minutes,all those nights agonizing over a message he didnt reply.
most of all,the awful part of getting over a break-up.
for now,i'm going on a guyatus [sorta like a hiatus]
or err,i'm not saying i'm taking time off from LIKING A GUY completely so um err,yeah:D
hahaha
anyhoooo,Amir and Waa came over to keep me company since i was home alone today.
Amir was the early one,i got a text message from him saying "my mum's sending me,tolong kawal2 diri"
And I rushed into my room to change into jeans-.-'
So,listened to music for awhile and Amir was curious how my room looked like
Its pink,for God's sake.
I haven't repainted my room ever since that Barbie phase.
Talked abit until Waa came.Went to secret recipe and had cheesecake.
There's a new worker,ahahahaha,funny funny.
Anyways,talked some more and went back to my house.
And we made fun at a certain someone's flat chest
NOT MINE NOT MINE! Ahahahaha:)
Amir had to go back around 7,and so did Waa.
And now I'm here,in front of the computer
Feeling very melancholy :o





No comments: