Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Prankster

There i was,minding my own business
Studying my Biology and finishing a Math exercise
My phone rang,unknown number
But I answered anyways

Unknown Person:Hello?This is Adam C.The one you took a picture with at the concert
Me:Ahahahahah.Whaaaaat?Who's this?
Unknown Person:Adam C!
Me:Seriously -.- Siapa ni?
Unknown person :Okay okay,I'll tell you who I really am.My real identity is Batman (or Superman,idk,i was to busy laughing)
Me:Ahahahahahahahha riiiiiight *hangs up*

I was laughing and laughing
I text the number,wanting to know who he was
He said he was Adam C,seriously:D
2 messages later,i found out it was Haziq
Who was staying with Ilya
I text Ilya,telling her she's dead meat
Hahahahaha,sumpah lawak
Oo,you got me good Ilya Qistina -.-
Hahahahahaha
It was all Ilya's brother's idea,her 11-year old little brother
*insert embarrased face here*

No comments: