Thursday, October 23, 2008

Countdown To Freedom

But I still can't smell the sweet scent of freedom
8 more days to go,Sha,just 8 more days
Addmaths is over,thank God
I went into full concentration mode yesterday
Pagi study addmaths
Tengahhari study addmaths
Petang tuition addmaths 530pm-7pm
Malam tuition addmaths AGAIN 8pm-10pm
Waa slept over at my house and we did somemore studying till 12am and went to sleep
Woke up at 330am,made some coffee and studied a bit
Went back to sleep,woke up 7am
So,if I don't pass,it'll be a very,very miserable day for me
Battle began at 750am,recited a number of prayers before I answered a question and berzikir a bit (no joke)
Twas okay,PJ on the other hand,was effing stupid -.-
Anyhoo,tomorrow's our Physics paper
We only have the 2 earliest chapters coming out for the final exam hehe
And then,time it'll be time to focus on Biology,Chemistry,Mathematics,History and Islamic Studies
Wish me luck.No.Wait
I'll need a miracle <3

No comments: