Sunday, October 12, 2008

FINALS,FINALS,FINALS

I was supposed to study this morning with Ilya but we both overslept
And my textbooks are still untouched,screaming at me to open them and cram whatever's necessary
I can't afford to fail finals but something's wrong with my mentality
Instead of studying Electromagnets,Nutrition,Tamadun Islam etc,I'm playing Guitar Hero at Adam's house
Somebody help me :-(
Anyways,here's the timetable for finals to amuse you,see how teachers are torturing us


20th October Monday - Bahasa Melayu Paper 1 and 2
21st October Tuesday-English Paper 1 and 2
22nd October Wednesday-EST Paper 1 and 2
23rd October Thursday-Addmaths P.Jasmani Civic
24th October Friday-Physics Paper 1 and 2

25th October Saturday to 28 October Tuesday - No Papers/Free time to cram more info

29th October Wednesday-Islamic Studies 1 and 2
30th October Thursday-Mathematics 1
31st October Friday-History 1

1st November Saturday to 3rd November Monday- No Papers/Free time to cram more info

4th November Tuesday - Mathematics Paper 2 and History Paper 2
5th November Wednesday-Biology Paper 1 and 2
6th November Thursday- Chemistry Physics Biology Paper 3 (holy guacamole)
7th November Friday-Chemistry Paper 1 and 2

End of Finals,Start of SPM studying stretch :-(

No comments: