Saturday, October 4, 2008

Metrosexual

By far the most hectic day this week,no joke
My sleeping pattern has been spiraling out of control as of late
At 130am yesterday (or today,technically speaking) Yan called and told me to meet him outside my house
Talked until 230am or so,I miss the midget a whole lot
Yan drives,holy crap.I find this amusing because,Goddamit it's Yan hahahaha
Went back in and tried to sleep but called Ijat soon after around 3am
Freaked me out for a solid two hours,that loser
In the morning,Dad and I drove back to Seremban for a few open houses,one after the other
Let's just say,I could survive for probably 2 days without eating
The drive back to KL was horrid,the jam was horrible,terrible.
Got back just in time for Ilya's open house at 3pm
Was the early bird,so makan-makan till Hilmi came and he rarely eats "melayu food"
So we had to teach him how to eat roti jala and soto hahaha
The rest came around 5pm and Hilmi was the only homme
What else,we bullied him so bad but I'm sure he liked the attention
Lisa,Eijas and Amirul came around 8pm,maybe,I think
Ate some more and went up to Ilya's room
Did this and that and Lisa sent Jas and Mirul somewhere and came back
The only ones left were Frsha,Lisa and I aaaand ingat nak tag along to Rasta with them
But Mothers,you know them
I think I'll go annoy Ijat now,xxx

No comments: