Friday, November 28, 2008

Bite Me,Edward Cullen



I've been anticipating this movie for a long time and even though it wasn't up to my expectations,it was a-okay.Booked tickets for 15 people myself included.Raidah,Fatin,Lana,Nurul and I slept over Ilya's house the night before.Bonded over House Bunny and late night talks.
The next day,since we were short of a meal for breakfast,I ran to Petronas with my boxers and camisole still intact.
I didn't even bother to wipe my face and as a result,I was greeted with cockstares by the customers and cashier lady.
Ilya and I were in a mess as we were trying to get more tickets since MORE people decided to join us.
There were so,so many people already waiting to go in and that showed how a cult book became a phenomenon in just a short period of time.
I was slightly dissapointed they didn't mention that Edward composed that piano piece as Bella's lullaby though,that's so sweet
My eyes were skimming the screen the entire time,waiting for Edward Cullen's entry.
I especially liked it when he was donning those Rayban wayfarers,so breathtakingly handsome.
And when he tried kissing Bella in her room,I've to admit my hormones were raging right that second HAHA
No surprise there,seeing that I too,am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Edward Cullen.
Besides,there's a pretty dominant part of me that wants him oh-so bad
Bite me,hehehe
I'm feeling indifferent though,I didn't hate the movie nor do I love it
I was pissed they cut out most scenes in the movie and the fact that they didn't show Cullen family time that much
Rosalie's pretty blah to me,she's not as gorgeous as the book portrayed her to be
Jasper looks as if he's on Coke or something and Alice,she hardly had any lines
To me,the actors were stiff throughout the movie
Sadly,I couldn't see the love between Edward and Bella really blossoming in the movie
The love they shared in the book was so deep,I practically shed tears
In the movie though?It just looked as if they were rushing into things
Just a little tip,if you've read the book before,don't put your hopes up too high
I wasted alot of energy getting hyped about this
However,if you've gained a liking to this movie,I apologize
And if this post disturbs you,by all means get the hell out xxx

No comments: