Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bah Hum Bug

My definition of a holiday would be waking up at 12pm,lounging lazily on the couch,trying to use the Expert level for Guitar Hero,watching 90210,searching for new bands on Myspace and trying miserably to put on some weight.
And when I'm at a lost for activities,I'd open my school books and study.Heck,it will all be worth it,no?
By far,the worst holiday ever.There are so many things I would have liked to do before December ends.
Seeing that Mum said I'll be on probation as of March 2009 until SPM ends.
HOW DEPRESSING.
I haven't seen most of my friends for 3 weeks and I miss them all so,so badly.Where are you guys?MIA sial 24/7
But Waa and Ilya took me jogging at Kiara at 8am this morning.I wanted to kiss them if I could,rindu gila babi nak mati muka dua mak nenek tu!
Waa piggybacked me from the rock to cross the grass,since it was wet :')
The first word that came out of her mouth was "Ooooof,babi berat"
I've put on 5kg though,over the holidays and Wa noticed the difference because..
Well,she's usually the one who gives me piggyback rides<3
My day was spent with those two,caught up on things I missed since I was sick.
I am determined to tick off most activities from my Ways To Kill Boredom list by 30th December.
P/s Getting high nor getting wasted is not on it.Maybe people who do want to try that should purchase themselves a life along with the Ecstacy *rolls eyes*

No comments: