Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bring Out The Moughlah

Had a spur of the moment sorta outing with Ilya,Farisha and Lana today
Walked around aimlessly and saw familiar faces
Met Syakir and Dan,Azrie,Hazim and Fikri too for a sec
By the time Mum called,my feet were ready to retire for the day
Mum had other plans though,and we went straight to Pavillion for dinner
I like watching people pass by at the Pavillion,eye candy habis haha
Can't really complain I haven't been anywhere this holiday
I'll be leaving for Singapore in a few days time
Packing would be the least most exciting thing,I've never liked packing.
First,I must persuade Mum to let me go to that concert at Stadium Merdeka with Farisha,Lan and the others
Till then,no posts unless something earth-shattering or jaw-dropping happens
xx

p/s suka sial rambut syakir haha

No comments: