Friday, January 30, 2009

Here I Go Again

Truth be told,I miss someone,really bad
I miss getting those late-night phone calls,and actually falling asleep while he was still talking
I miss getting ridiculed by him.
So bad,that I actually feel a pang whenever I think of him
Yknow,the feeling you get when someone just handed you a packet of Sour Skittles but snatched it back?No?Well,then,humour me
I don't care when people said he wasn't good-looking or that he was a bit too young for me.Who said I was looking for somone with goodlooks and an empty heart?And,age is just a number
Malas nak suka orang
Taking back everything I said
Boys are unpredictable and always associated with the word complicated
Dayana asked me if I had powers,what'd I do with said powers?
Abuse them of course,even better if I could read minds (preferrably,boys' minds)
So,when you come up to me one day and ask me Who's On Your Radar Now?
Please don't be shocked when I shoot you the killer stare and shrug my shoulders
Note to self :This is a cover-up,something I'll tell myself over and over again,until I get over the fact that he'll never like me (this is not about the boy mentioned above,this is someone else,keep up with my pace!)

No comments: