Thursday, February 5, 2009

Karma Came Back to Bite Me in the Ass

Mum just called to inform me that a drug addict smashed all her car windows
I burst into fits of rage,because I left my school bag in the car after EST classes this afternoon when her driver picked me up.
Therefore,my Chemistry books are gone.My Addmath books are gone.My testpad that also doubles as a file is gone,along with my Agama folio that,hey,needs to be passed up tomorrow.The presentation's CD is gone,oh,lookie here,it says on my notebook that tomorrow's the last day.
That also means that I have to redo ALL my notes and exercises.
Which also means that I am ready to strangle myself and decapitate that man's head if I ever find him,and he'll have an unpleasent fate.Just like Barbie and Ken did when I was five.
So will you if you tell me to relax because its just a bag
Yeah,a bag with bloody books in it that need to be passed up tomorrow and will go into my test scores.
I feel like crying right now,all that work,gone! Honestly,Chemistry is one of the few subjects I actually bother to complete my work,pretty neat pula tu :'(
I'll retreat to my room now,this is effing emotional and its actually really funny.
Bloody hell,all that drug's gotten to that bastard's mind
A SCHOOL BAG,a friggin SCHOOL BAG with SCHOOL BOOKS in 'em
Jual lah bag Topshop aku tu untuk RM10,campak aa ilmu aku tu :'(

1 comment:

noor farhan said...

LOL. kesian gila sha :P