Monday, March 2, 2009

Repel

I could give you a million and one reasons as to why I have not been humoring people with posts
Days have been so dull and it's already March which also means we've 8 more months to go
Truth be told,I'm not over the moon happy these past few days,not even close to being content
Albeit I spend days mostly with friends,I come home feeling completely exhausted and simply angry with the world,with people,even with the damn toothbrush and closet door
I feel as if I've been carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders
I feel as if everyone's suffering from "Don't Think Before You Say A Word" syndrome
I feel utterly guilty for everything I don't do these days
There are even days when I feel completely alone eventhough I'm in the middle of a crowd
I'll turn my head to one side,raise my eyebrows and frown because I can't seem to understand the inside joke
However,I've not come to terms with my hormones this month so I can blame all this hoohah on that


On a lighter note,I got a call from the school a few days ago when we were on the way home from Putrajaya
Remember my bag that was stolen?A lady found it on a chair in Hentian Putra (Gila lah,pengembara sial bag aku !),rummaged through my stuff and managed to contact the school
I was quite exalted by the fact but I had to wait until today to get the saint's number
Dad and I went to Kuala Lumpur to meet her and I almost cried when I saw my bag HAHA
Unbelievably,it's in mint condition and so are my books,Alhamdulillah
I thanked her profusely and forced my father to give her RM100,I mean,how thoughtful of her to go through all the trouble,no?
Never did I think I'll get to see my bag again with its pins and for everything to be just the way it was when I left it in the car a month ago still amazes me
I had to keep myself from starting a storm of my own when I saw Pn. Fadhilah and her family though
They sold nasi lemak by the road side and have to stretch their money as far as they can
I cannot begin to explain how utterly grateful I am to them,God bless

p/s F,who'll remind me to close the fans and lights now? :(
xx

No comments: