Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rebel Yell


Aimless,young and restless.Imma spend the (measly) two weeks in complete bliss.
Although,I vow to crack open my books regularly of course. At least,I'll try to wrestle in some time in my not-so busy schedule (Y)
On a much darker note,I still have two papers to sit for. Biology and Chemistry . Should have just dragged my lazy arse out of bed last week,oh well.
As of late,my parents have actually relaxed a tad bit. They rarely ask me when or how I'm coming back,as long as I have a valid excuse,most of which are usually made up to spare more time out of home hehehe.Anyways,I feel like doing something illegal. I feel like being a rebel . But the furthest I've gone is getting into a car with an underage driver or get temporary tattoos (HAHA).Nothing drastic,really. There's not a single tinge of wanting to cross the line running through my veins. 'Twas just the way I was brought up and of course,my friends are all really good people with the odd one or two post-rebels.
Make the best of these two weeks,mi amigos ! There's a high chance we'll be meeting each other in random places. Toodles.

p/s Maria,Frank Sinatra memang sial ! Tak puas hati fans dia tak beli album ! Lepas tu,nak sing a high note sampai pecah cochlea fans dia !
HAHAHAHA *inside joke habis*

1 comment:

maria moctah said...

HAHA truee .
sumpah i hate her like tahap dewa!