Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ace

Hung out with Wa,Ilya,Ann and Raa this evening around 600 or so
Raa had cards with her and we played Kurap because it's the easiest (and maybe because,I,err am clueless about the other card games hehe)
A mosquitoe bit my arm and so I twisted it towards Ilya to check the bite mark out with the cards still firmly gripped when suddenly Ilya and Raa burst into laughter
Okay,fine! Bimbo sikit ah aku. Banyak ah sebenarnya hahahaha
Got bored and Waa found a soccer ball across the field and took it
No idea what got into us today,bahasa gila rempit sial hari ni !
Crude jokes were tossed around,mainly about the ball
Ilya thought she had the Brit accent down pat but she sounded like a Kelantanese trying to converse in English haa yew tink yew so tiiiiiut haa
And we're not built for soccer,main macam ^$%@%!(#&!
Left the padang around 715 or so and we split up
ILYA (See,aku bold kan nama kau hahahaha emoshit,niggerrr),Waa and I turned on the radio and sang rap songs in these gruff voices
I think we got Girlfriend on tape,will post it if I get my hands on it
Honestly,we do some bonding practically everyday but somehow,today was different
I have no idea as to why you guys made my day
Maybe it's because you four are the only people who actually bother to put up with me
Dah lah aku macam bimbo gila babi nak mati tiap-tiap hari
You must be extremely infatuated with me *sighs* hahahaha

PLKN: Maaf! 921112106050 tidak dipilih untuk menyertai PLKN Siri 7/2010. Terima Kasih.
*kisses the ground*

No comments: