Saturday, June 6, 2009

Yes,Oui,Si

One week down,another to go. Prior to what I said before,the holidays are starting to feel the way it naturally should as of late.
I was wrong though,things will never cease to amaze me,never. My parents have drastically loosen up,as long as they see me in one piece and with every item of clothing on,s'all good. At the rate I've been going out,it's gonna require a wee bit extra effort for that dreaded exam.
Exams shmexams,I swore to myself I won't look at a book during this two weeks with the exception of tuition of course.
How about a quick but detailed recap of how my week went off okay?Okay!
I'll skip Monday and Tuesday,because I aimlessly hung around TTDI on both days. Belting out songs in the car with mi amigos and stopping to watch the guys play futsal in Athinahapan or Sulei or Chua.Trips to Secret Recipe have lessen but it's a good thing,I have a feeling the waiters dah muak tengok kita hahaha.

On Wednesday,we successfully pulled off the Under-18 futsal league!Big sigh of relief for that. Dad dropped me off in One Utama around 10am and basically,we spent half the day at the futsal court with 66 guys hahaha (Y)

On Thursday,we had Physics in the morning with Mr. KOOL. Mum insisted on me bringing the sisters out and I felt guilty for leaving them at home with Dad so we went to One Utama,booked tickets for Monsters vs Alien and Hannah Montana : The Movie. 'Twas Bring-Your-Sibling-Out-Day because Waa,Ilya and I had our sisters in tow. Dragged Mum to go watch Hannah Montana with us at 10pm and she willingly obliged.I now will not deny the fact that it was one heck of a good movie ! Deep message sorta thing,scenes were hilarious and touching even plus the eye candy wasn't bad either. I swear to God I wouldn't mind watching it again.

On Friday,Ilya and Afiqah picked me up and we had a quick lunch at Ilya's place.Waited for Ann,Naim and Atin.Once they arrived,Naim sent us to the lrt station.On the way there though,Ilya and I were a wee bit pissed off by this one small thing and the others were laughing at us,never seen us that angry before kot hahaha,Naim was shouting and cheering us on -_-' Bought tickets and went to KLCC but when we got there,our main plan totally backfired.
We looked like little kids who didnt get their ice-cream or something.We walked around and decided to sit in the park. Managed to get a spot away from the Promote Diri Stairs and as per usual,we did the normal riff. Afiqah and Ann were so amused by the guy who was cleaning out the pond thingie,serious enough to actually want to pursue in that sorta career hahaha.There was this extremely gorgeous mat salleh guy and we were giggling like idiots.Ilya and I even mustered up the courage to go say hi but then this fugly fat lady with pigtails got in the way,ish!
The others left so it was just Ilya and I,we booked tickets for 17 Again and walked around until it was time.HOMG! This is another movie I wouldn't mind watching a gazillion times again.Ilya and I were silently squealing in our seats,Zac Efron is mind-blowingly sizzling HAHAHA. One scene in the movie made me cry,so romantic :') We went home immediately after that but the lrt ride wasn't as amusing since Lana wasn't around. Had Physics with Mr. Kool again that night and we've begun to loosen up around him or in other words,dah start get distracted easily. I kept staring and making faces at Eijas because he was up to his freaky antics yet again but Mr. Koo suspects I'm infatuated with Eijas -_-' For one,Eijas can be hilarious at times though. He made up this dance and I imitated him. Coincidently,Keeping Up With The Kardashians was on and there was this scene where Rob Jr.'s girlfriend was arguing with him. Eijas was walking around the living room,snapping his fingers and saying things like "Mhmm,You Tell Him Grrrrlfriend"
Sorry,Jas! Ke-macho-an you hilang sikit . I stayed over for the night since Mum was at a wedding plus I was quite looking forward to watch a thriller with Ilya's mum but by the time she came back,saliva was already dripping from my mouth HAHA!

On Saturday,Ilya and I woke up 5 minutes before Mr Koo came. Yes,you read correctly. I see Mr. Koo more than I see my boyfriend! I mean,theoretically speaking lah here ! Heck,it's worth it though since Physics has become a wee bit more appealing to me now. Everyone was restless during Nathan's class because we planned to go to Bangsar right after. Syasya came and picked us up and we basically hung around in Jeumpa D'Ramo where they had the Bijou Bazaar.
Bummer,not many booths and I had little pocket money to spare. But I owe Ana,Ann and Ilya $$$ since they chipped in to buy me a dress,bag and a ring ( Sayang Sangat ! )
Walked to Telawi with Ann and Ilya to grab a bite and we dropped by some shops. Bosan ah,no clothes worth buying in most of the shops but we did burn calories after climbing those steps.

On Sunday (today), I had breakfast with Mum at Ikano. Picked up Wa and Ana and we left for Bangsar again. Spent a few minutes at the bungalow to pick my things up and walked to Telawi with Wa and Arissa. I found the absolute perfect dress for the Spring in Greece dinner ! It's white chiffon with floral patterns on it,halter neck. I've bought bangles and whatnots already. Went to One Utama after that and met Ilya. She's going to Cherating for three days and after seeing Ilya practically 24/7,I wont be seeing her for a loooong time :'( Tomorrow is Monday and I shall spend the day cleaning up my room and start loading my things into the boxes,we have to move as soon as possible.

Eventful week lah sangat ! But I've been spending way too much moughlah and neglecting my books. I shall finish my Physics PEKA and squeeze in some extra brain-busting time with Biology and History.

No comments: