Sunday, July 26, 2009

Shitty Revelation

For starters,I may be needing a daily dose of sedatives as of today
SPM is freakin' catching up on me and it has no intentions on going below the speed limit whatsoever
Swearing off skipping school,afternoon carefree sessions and nights out with the hommies
Well,with the exception of a day or two but there's absolutely no time to joke around now.
If I wont be doing anything to save myself,I'll be screwed like a Thanksgiving turkey
And unless my results prohibits me from pursuing the Bio-Medical Science course,
I'm particularly keen on taking up Law or Journalism,seeing as everything related to the two is some sort of forte' of mine
Anyhoo,updates and photos on the Prefect's dinner will be coming. As soon as I get my studies back on track.
In a bid to ease my soul,I went to Pavillion with Mum on Saturday and for the first time ever,I strolled out of Topshop feeling freakin' satisfied.
Myth buster #2,I don't shop as much as people think I do. No,seriously. Just because I happen to have a bunch of nice clothes,doesn't mean I have to spend everytime I go out.
In case you're wondering,I'm one of those people who shop extremely cheap but when I do splurge,it's usually on one item. Bukan tiga atau lima sekaligus campak atas counter tu ye. Gila ke apa!
Which is why I get all googly-eyed when I see girls who just pick out and dump things on the counter without batting an eyelid. I've never,ever shopped like that. Selalu satu benda je hahaha,sumpah.
OK. Toodles.

1 comment:

ANA BANANA said...

tau la bila i nervous,i kentuttt.nanti spm,semua org avoid i -___-"