Friday, July 17, 2009

Wall Flower



Ah,who could ever get tired of Peaches Geldof and her worn-out bomber jacket?
Watched Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in absolute awe
I don't give a flying pig's ass if some people thought it was a flop
I genuinely teared up when Dumbledore died
Sorry,terbongkar rahsia. Siapa yang tak tengok lagi tu aa.
Don't get me wrong,there were some disappointing scenes
Most of the time,reading the book beforehand messes your whole psych but nonetheless,I'm giving it two thumbs up *applause*
When I went in the cinema,it was pitch black. I swear to God,I couldn't see the steps at all.
I grabbed onto Waa's hand but she accidentally let go because she slipped
Then I just stood there,contemplating on what I should've done
Last-last,I decided to run down but then,I missed a step and I fell flat on my butt
Terduduk atas lantai tu lagi k HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :')
Haih,nasib baik lah saya ni jenis yang gelak kat diri sendiri
So,for any of you who caught Harry Potter's 2pm show,
I,Aishah Zein,was the one who fell down the steps ROTFL
Skipped school today because I was on the phone until five in the morning,literally
The person on the other line is reallayh gay,bilik pun gay (Y)
Atin's having a bbq at her place tomorrow,lama tak jumpa!
That's all for today,finally decided what I'm going to be for the costume party next (next?) Friday
And I think it's high time I break the piggybank

No comments: