Saturday, July 18, 2009

Weekend Specials



'Tis 1230am and I just got back from the barbecue
Teringat masa dulu tu,exactly the same crowd with the exception of a few people
Odeng datang by popular demand,tak sempat pun nak serenade kau HAHA
Flicked through extremely outdated photo albums! Yan comel gila sial,Ana macam jantan gila
Grilled chicken and marshmallows,buat one shot (k,bukan I ah,takleh habis ah sekaligus),played the guitar and main mercun! Every year kalau pegi rumah Atin,tak sah kalau tak main mercun yang diseludup tu I may have contributed in breaking the hammock,sorry Auntie! And Farhan F.,jaga lah kakak kau tu. Freakin' close to burning the house down. We were playing with the bunga api and somehow,Jaa's stick manage to get the plants on fire Lawak gila,orang kat belakang Jaa semua panic,Atiqah and Maria siap tarik hose lagi Although,Afiqah and I stood there as well. Both with the same thoughts in our head,imagination running wild hahahaha And Jaa just stood there,stared,turned around and calmly asked us " Mm,surat khabar ada tak? Surat khabar?"
It was a you-had-to-be-there moment,the look on Jaa's face was priceless,stone gila
Ntah apa lah nak buat dengan surat khabar,nnti terbakar jugak ahahahahahahaha :')
Odeng life-save,guna selipar,AWWWW -_-'
Waa,Ann,Syakir,Odeng,Bob and I were the last to leave and we had to force Syak to play I'm Yours,tapi sekejap-sekejap stop main.
Felt like tearing my hair out -_-' On the other hand,I never realized how badly I miss playing the guitar as of late !

No comments: