Saturday, September 12, 2009



Completely forgot that Physics with Mr. Koo started at 9am today so I only woke up at around,well,9am because Mum and Dad were banging on the door every few seconds. Known in my family to take the longest showers,I was an hour late. Ilya had a feng-shui moment and her room is extra spacious now,I likee. Lama sial tak baring atas katil dia ! Didn't stay long because Mum promised she'd take us to Pavillion *does the victory jig*
Had to pick up Opah from the hair salon and she came out of the door with red,voluminous hair! I love my gramma,she goes against every Malay taboo in the book and backs me up most of the time. I mean,my family never really minded my wearing short skirts etc. but it's somewhat comforting and satsifying when my gramma tells my parents to lay off or when she randomly tells me about how she used to smoke cancer sticks every second and says if she didn't have to take care of Atok,she'd be doing it hahaha. And I get my bitching mojo from my gramma,no doubt. Okay,went off track for awhile there. As I was saying,we tried beating the traffic by following another route but were caught in a traffic jam just as bad. I was singing and banging my head to the beat on my iPod when my sister nudged and told me that the people in the next car found me amusing. Malu sangat sangat tapi kena control cool so I just stared at them until they felt awkward. Luck was on our side as we managed to snag a parking space as soon as we arrived. The first,and only place I really wanted to check out was Cotton On. I TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I EVER SAID IN MY PREVIOUS POST ! Freakin' cheap,extremely cheap and Mum was feeling generous so apa lagi. Bought alot of tops and five shoes. Heading on to Pavillion on Thursday with Ilya and I shall invest in the essentials bahaha.
Pretty sure the people behind us at the counter were a bit peeved,sorry ah bro *tangan Nash*
Didn't have the heart to even glance in Topshop's way so I just stood outside while Mum was in Diva. Again,tempat promote diri depan area tu,no offense,just saying *holds hands up in defense*
I have a mountain of thoughts I feel like sharing but they'll have to wait until Wednesday. Till then,xx

No comments: