Thursday, September 17, 2009

Once Again


Ilman : dkt area kmpng i xde hot girl
sooo xde catalyst

Selamat Eid Mubarak,everyone ! Well aware that I haven't been such an angel these past few months to most people so my apologies for being harsh or whatsoever. It wasn't intentional most of the time,honest ! Have a joyous one with your family this year and it isn't wrong for you to (barbarically) devour your Mum's cooking on Sunday. Just make sure you unzip your kain first :') If you're travelling over to your kampungsss,then drive safely. Pakai seatbelt ! Don't run a redlight !And to the clan,I'll be expecting an invitation to open houses :')

P.s For those of you who wanna send a raya card or whatever,I forgot to tell you guys I've moved to number 48 okay? Sorry sangat sangat,Izzud :'( hahaha

No comments: