Monday, September 7, 2009

Radar


I write at top speed so I usually finish my papers thirty minutes earlier if my fingers feel numb or I'm confident with my answers.
While waiting for the bell to ring / agama papers to be collected,I decided to clean out my pencilbox which looks like a baby elephant's arse. Freakin' spacious thus the reason as to why I found my cosmetics/house keys etc in there.
Almost laughed hysterically when I dumped everything on my desk. I have close to twenty pens/pencils,five erasers,two leads,two rulers,a stapler and other knick knacks (Choki choki pun ada,berzaman punya). Bit my lip so hard to restrain myself from giggling,I have a cut in the middle of my bottom lip.

Ilya saw this wiggly bug on the floor when everybody was waiting for our rides so we asked Ilman to step on it. He refused,then we asked Majid to do so. He missed a few times then refused because his shoe had a hole. Then we pulled Eijas and he was spinning around,looking for the bug sedangkan kita dah pegang kepala dia,siap tunjuk lagi ulat tu kat mana.
Then the rest came and well,it was probably amusing to see seventeen year olds peering at a teeny weeny bug.
Ahlami was holding up his testpad which had Let's Party written on it * inside Skype joke*
So I told him that it was too early because,well,kalau explain memang takkan paham. He flipped open to the next page and everyone burst out laughing. Kita Party Kay? Hahahahahahahahahaha lawak gila . Then there was our equation (beer) + (martini) = ?
(dance) x infinity hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. It may not seem the least bit hilarious to you guys though ,takpe takpe.

Will be on my way now,gonna catch up on my Physics and Additional Math. I shall flip through the Addmath paper tomorrow,maybe even try to look like I'm furiously jotting down the formulas and equations just for fun and then catch up on my zzzzz after an hour or so. Got my hands on AAR's concert tickets. Oh,Tyson *swooons* Just a slight reminder to every Muslim out there,kita kena bersyukur dengan apa yang Allah dah kurniakan. Tons of other people out there are probably longing to be in your shoes.

No comments: