Saturday, October 10, 2009

Carefree




Well,today marks a very intense weight gain session. Make way for an empty stomach :B
Exactly five weeks left till the battle,mind you. Somehow,the nerve racking hours have yet to begin. It's weird,considering the fact that I was positive I'd be trembling after Trials. Forcing myself to stay up late and consume information this early,unlike previous exams where I usually started a week before,isn't half as bad as I thought it would be. I just want to get it over and done with and by the time results roll around,I'd better be crying tears of joy . On the other hand,I know Additional Math ,Chemistry and Bahasa Melayu are gonna butcher my slip even more. Ah,benci benci benci Addmath ! I wish they had examples for every question -_-'
Oh and Waa,Ann did call me early this morning. I thought I was talking in my sleep.

No comments: