Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thought So


Well,here's a revelation. You know how you happen to think about basically everything when you're wide awake in the middle of the night ? When you're lying down on your bed,staring at the ceiling and all these thoughts come rushing in your mind ? Whether worrying or not?
Just so you know,up until this very moment, I thought I knew how it feels like.
Then again,I had no idea. Not even the slightest.
True,the beginning of this infatuation doesn't deserve a spot in any fairytale.
It started off as a common case of attraction,I'm sure of it. I swear I never saw it coming and it was uncalled for.
As cliche' and overrated this may seem like, it really just happened. Bear with me.
Up until this very moment, I never thought my heart could beat faster and slower at the same time
Up until this very moment, I never thought going a day without listening to that familiar voice would be enough to drive me crazy
Up until this very moment, I never thought how hearing your voice the absolute first thing in the morning would be enough to make my day
Up until this very moment, I never thought I'd ever smile to myself whenever the thought of you came to mind
Up until this very moment, I never thought just the mere fact of not seeing you makes me want you even more
Up until this very moment,I never thought I'd have to stop myself mid sentence because all I ever talk about now,is you
Up until this very moment , I never thought I would actually say this because it's so overrated but it feels as if I've known you much,much longer
Like when you tell me things you swore you've never told anyone before and it makes sense because if I were you,I wouldn't tell anyone else either,absentmindedly makes me fall harder
And if you ask anyone who knows me well enough,they can vouch for me that I've never,ever
felt this way about anyone before
And as much as I hate to admit this,I don't want this to ever stop at a redlight eventhough the real deal hasn't even left the last traffic light. I just want this to go on like an unwinding road in the middle of nowhere.
Normally,I don't like surprises. You,on the other hand,are a definite exception .

No comments: