Saturday, March 27, 2010

Something Much Less Epic Than An Epiphany

In the simplest of terms,I just miss being missed by the person who made me feel euphoric after being acknowledged. I wish you were here but you're there and there doesn't know how lucky it is. I don't think about you but you're always there,in the back of my mind. The afterthought. I never had the intention ; To suffocate myself with this kind of realisation. I don't want to be known as the girl who just cannot get over the last guy who meant a thing to her because I am not. I refuse to feel sorry for myself because I am only sorry he never took the time to stand back and appreciate this affection. The heart wants what the heart wants and when your heart speaks,remember to take good notes. To be honest,I loved that douche less and less until the feeling now is just platonic. The sparks were long gone,the butterflies don't flutter at the mention of his name or at the sight of his face. That's reserved for somebody else now. But,still. I wonder,I'm dying to ask. Did I ever leave an impact on your life? Even if just the tiniest?

No comments: