Saturday, June 14, 2008

Do The Noodle Dance,

I've been thinking a lot lately,about things in general.
I noticed my mood swings nowadays are really,really terrible.
I'm going through an emotional roller-coaster,so to speak.
Interesting,it turns out I've a thing for the word "bloody" and fullstops.

I've been thinking a lot lately,about things in general.
I realized I can't go a day without my cellphone and Limewire.
But amazingly,I can manage a day without $ and lip balms.
I,too,have my fair share of idiosyncrasies.Mum says my favorite word is "wait".

I've been thinking a lot lately,about the songs stuck in my head.
I listen to every genre possible,except techno and screamo songs.
I grew up listening to Queen,Deep Purple,Rolling Stones etc
Ayah loves rock bands hence the many electric guitars collecting dust in our store room.
Oh,that reminds me,Happy Father's Day <3

I've been thinking a lot lately,about guys and bestfriends in general.
Chicks Over Dicks.Cracks me up every time.
I've been blessed with the best group of friends I've come across in my life.
I thought about my first crush,my first bestfriend,my first boyfriend,my first outing with friends.
So,technically,many of my "firsts" involve my friends.Excluding my first steps and stuff.

I've been thinking a lot lately,about school in general.
I have to admit,I adore school.Really do,ever since I enrolled in Tadika Krisaliz when I turned 5.
I like the adrenalin rush I get before an exam because I get really hyped up if I studied.
I wake up every morning all energy-boosted,to face the teachers,my friends and of course the guy(:
But there's something that really disappoints me.The fact that,as I grew older,my homeworks have never been completely finished.It worries me,alot.

I've been thinking a lot lately,about things in general.
Family,Friends,School,Blair Waldorf LookALikes
and most importantly,myself.
Well,well,well.
It seems the "let's-think-seriously-about-life" part of me has finally set in.


No comments: