Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Sixteenth Birthday,Sarah





You're now officially 5 months older than I am.
Thanks for being the best friend I've ever come across in my life.
Thanks for being the person who I turn to when I need a good laugh.

Thanks for being one of the many friends who've corrupted my mind.
Thanks for being my first real bestfriend.

As your bestfriend,I owe you my life,bitch.

I love you more than I love Ed Westwick,yes I do.
I swear to God,if someone breaks your heart;I'll break their nose.

Eventhough I've said this before..
Through all our ups and downs,through all those times you used to tease me about how flat my chest is and how sharp my butt is,through all the crazy things we did together

I still and always will love you,whoooore.But not in a lesbian way lol.
Happy Birthday,Nor Saroh <3



No comments: