Friday, June 27, 2008

Omgomg

Either my intake of sugar has gone past the scale or its just me.
I'm waaaaay to excited,I can barely close my eyes.
Ruiz reminded us not to get all ecstatic until we wont be able to sleep.
Sorry,Ruiz,I can't help it haha:D
Maybe Prom Night would be a bigger deal,but tomorrow night on the 28th of June will be the night all us f(4) prefects have been waiting for.
What's the big deal,you ask?
Well,yknow every year,the f(4) batch would get a chance to organize our annual dinner and this year is our turn.
Soo,yeah,insyaAllah,all the hardwork,all the sweat,all the time,all the money
I seriously hope we'd be able to pull this off.
Acap's probably beaming with pride,since it was his idea our theme was to be Masquerade.
I've got like,3 masks with me right now,I'm not sure which one to wear.HARHAR.
OOOO,tak sabar tak sabaaaaar.
I'll post all the pictures and bla3 after the dinner insyaAllah.

Yours until two and two is three,

No comments: