Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Whacha Been Doing?

Latest Catfight Lasted : 3 Days

Scratch everything I said in the previous post,I owe you guys,mah betches,a big fat sorry.
Sorry I got so mad and stuff.You know how I am right?
Ok,so,everything's cool between Ilya and I,thank God:D hahaha kan Ilya?
And I owe her a thank you too *wink wink* LOL

Ok,soooo,today's the 25th.
Wont ever forget this date,everrr.
Wanna know why?
Deb,Rara,Waa,Dayana and I almost got a major heart-attack.
Listen.

Waa,Deb and I wanted to skip Chemistry and Physics,we were oh-so-tired
So,we went up to the Pandu Puteri room and found Hanna,Gia and I can't remember who in there hahaha sorry.
Then Dayana and Ra came in.Talked a bit,and around 1130pm,we all got really really sleepy,I could barely open my eyes.
Deb and I fell asleep on the couch while Waa and Raa laid on the floor.
Soooo,Deb was taking up too much space on the couch -.- so i made my way beside Wa and slept on the floor.
Ni tidur as in TIDUR like ada mimpi and keluar air liur and stuff (ok,i'm joking about the air liur and stuff) hahaa
Around 1230pm kott,Raihan came in,saying Azzim was looking for Deb,I heard Hanna telling her Deb was asleep,so Raihan came out.I have a feeling she told the whole class hahah because the next thing I knew,I heard footsteps and Ruiz's voice.Dalam hati I,I was like,waitaminute wth is Ruiz doing in my dream?HAHAHA yeah,seriously.
Then then Ruiz was shouting where's Sha,Deb and Wawa?I need to see them now.Where's the PP room?And with that,Deb heard it too,she was jumping on the couch,adjusting her scarf.
Waa and I jumped up from the floor,running around whispering FUCK FUCK FUCK,MATI MATIII.
Raa was all "fish,nak hide ktmana?fuuuuck,nak bagi alasan apa ni?"
Because Ruiz is sorta the future head boy so yeah and Deb,Wa and I are prefects as well.
Prefects who were skipping classes and sleeping during school hours man!hahaha.
Haa,so yeah,very the gelabah tau,but tgk-tgk Ruiz was just playing us.
Argh,tampar nnt hahaha-.-
Taupon takut doh ktorg ni,pfft.
When we came out of the room,everybody was like
"good morning,Sha"
"eh,tidur lah balik,Pn Nurhana tkda"
"weh,air liur ada lagi,lap sikit"
yeaaaaaah hahahah.
so we're now infamously famous haha whateverrr:DD

No comments: