Wednesday, June 18, 2008

So This Is How It Feels Like,Huh?

Not a good day at all.Not a good day.
My results are terrible,horrible.
It's my fault anyway,so I can't blame anybody else.
Chemistry class was ok.Shanthy gave us work for the first 30 minutes then let us do our own work,she didnt know what to do either haha.
But,I had to help her check some papers at the lab's (really) high desk.
Amir took a picture of me tiptoe-ing -.-
Um,skipped Physics.Had no mood,found out Nurhana gave out the test papers,haih.
Gets worse with every hour.
What else aa?Went downstairs,it was drizzling,alas our carwash was postponed yet again.
Wanna know something?
I regret skipping physics,seriously.
If i didnt,I wouldnt have had to see that face of yours.
Happy now?

I think I'm skipping school tomorrow,just wanna stay at home the whole day and finish off everything i.e homework from past months.

No comments: