Friday, July 4, 2008

HOLY RED MARKS

The day report cards stop popping up will be a very,very happy day for teenagers around the globe.No,seriously.This morning was Parent/Teachers Day,the most dreaded day in my lifetime.
My results sucked bigtime this term.Mom canceled all her meetings to be in school.So,parents came in as early as 8am.Funny thing happened while Deb,Azzim,Waa and I were standing near the staircase.

Shaa:Ok,so here's my plan.You nmpk my mum,tell me tau.I nak lari keluar class,muahaha.
Waa:Err,Sha.Look who's beside you.
Mama:Hi,so,mana your class?
Shaa:eeeeeeeeek,maaaaa,omgomg,bye.


HAHAHA,yeaaah,very the terkejut,my face went all scrunched up and stuff.I sat beside my mum while waiting for our turn.I kept on telling my mum my results were beyond horrible,that i'll try harder next time.Yeah,when it was our turn,Pn Suhana tak mention anything bad hahaha,because we all paksa-ed her yesterday not to:))
Soo,had Physics tution at 3pm,after that,Flapp,Acap and Khidir wanted to play bola sepak kat Sulei,so what the heck,Waa and I tagged along.Halfway through Athinahapan,Acap said dia nak berak-.-
So,the guys followed him home while Waa and I waited by the swings.Lama gila tahap babi maximum Acap berak,sumpa-.-
Soo,it took us about 20minutes to reach Sulei.Flapp and Khidir went back home to change clothes,while Acap took on the job of taking photographs of Waa and I haha,and then Farid came,and we cam-whored somemore.Then,cam-whored somemore after FikriRizal came,borak-borak.Did IM language hahaha,funnayh,i swear to God,my friends are gay.Tried learning how to play football with the guys,but we ran while screaming whenever someone kicked the ball towards us hahahah,not meant to be lah,kan Waa?we should stick to merayau-ing.
yeaaah,so walked home with Waa around 630pm.Dua-dua kaki penipu *evil laughs*

No comments: