Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bby,Can You Play With Fire?

Woke up this morning,threw on jeans and a hoodie and went to school for a prefects meeting.
Lasted until 11am,Mum picked me up,went straight to Pavillion after that.
HOLY MOTHER OF SALES.
I couldnt help myself,went into Topshop,bought jeans.
Theeeen,idk what crossed Mama's mind but she bought heels from BCBG MaxAzria,for me.
OO,shockerrrrr.The most expensive shoes i ever bought were 500 bucks,from DKNY.
Tu pon bcs my Mum thought they were on sale,but when we reached the counter it wasnt,so she was forced to buy 'em hahahah:D
Um,then called up my bitches,last minute planning,went to OU.
bought a cardigan from Zara.Walked around,radar-ed people with Ilya and Waa.
Met up with Atin,Raidah,Hayat and Nughul.Walked a bit somemore,then,went into Promod.
Goddamit,there were loads of tops and dresses i wanted,but i only had 50 bucks left,shiiiiiit.
Restrained myself,sgt-sgt.
So,um,went to Central Park,cam-whored then went back into OU,jumpa Syakir.
Lazied around somemore,then saw Raa and Jaa,babi aa dua ekor tu,pegi OU takbgtau-.-'
haha,yeahh,talked somemore.Then we spilt up.So it was just Ilya,Waa,Syakir and I.
Had tea at Delicious.Caught up and stuff.Theeeen,around 630pm,met Flabbio.Ilya and him entered those games outside,yeah,won things haha.Around 7pm we sat outside,gave Syakir a talk ngahaa,I wont TERbuat Syak,so you can't TERbakar my house [inside joke].Dad picked me up around 730pm.I was too scared to cross the road by myself since rempits were in flocks everywhere.So,Syakir walked me to the car.
Had dinner at home,since mom and dad had a wedding to attend.
oo,i made a list,of the things i want.
Complete with the color,price and shop haha.

Shit,i still can't find a 60's-ish dress.
I think,I'm going Twiggy-esque for the annual dinner

xoxo

No comments: