Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hairspray Fever

Again,I'm part of the committee for an annual dinner.
This time though,its for the Girl Guides.
So,we decided it would be 60's themed,ala Hairspray
Waa and I are the emcees,we still dont have a script yet fuckfuckfuck
But the most frustrating part of all,is looking for a dress,the perfect 60s dress.
Dont get me wrong,i love 1960s fashion circa Twiggy.
I bought two dresses today.
One from Zara,a shift dress,bold color and oh-so-short [ could pull of a Twiggy,with her trademark eyelashes ]
Another from Dorothy Perkins,long,billowy,flower patterned dress,bright colors [ could pull of the Flower Child look,complete with wavy hair,a thin hairband,flowers in my hair yeaah that sorta thing hahaha ]

I asked for Waa and Nurul's opinion.They chose the Twiggy-esque dress
Oh,goddamit,i'm in over my head right now.
Sorry guys,I can't pull of the Hairspray look.
I dont like big hair,I dont like the dresses I saw in the movie.
hahaha.I'm dragging Waa to One Utama on Friday.
Maybe,just maybe by that time I'd decide which dress to wear.
And our script would be ready to go,and the money is fully paid,and the hall is nicely decorated.
And the performances are rad,and the bands dont bail on us,and I'd decide what my hair would look like.
*sighs*

No comments: