Sunday, August 3, 2008

Baby,Its Fact

So,I've read in books that alot of the characters like to wish at 11:11pm
Exactly 14 minutes ago,i glanced at the digital clock on my bedside table,and whattheheck.
I wished,real hard.Honestly,I felt a teensy bit silly but who the fck cares?
After that,I grabbed a book and sat on my bed,hoping to escape into a completely different world.
And then,I heard it.That same annoying monotonous ring from my cellphone.I jerked forward,snapping the book close.Wondering whether that silly wish really did come true,and if it did,I should do it more often.I grabbed my phone gleefully to open a text message from..Eunice.Reminding me to send in that chemistry thingie by 1145pm.I was disappointed,yes I was.I was feeling morose,oh-so very annoyed and felt like a total and utter fool.Who am I kidding?With the size of his ego,it'd be light years until he'll actually decide to talk to me again.Bummer.

No comments: