Monday, August 4, 2008

Heart's Been Novocained

I think I'll take time off from blogging.
Nothing interesting has been going on.
I can't think of a specific subject to blog about.
Love's overrated.Screw that.
I've nothing to look forward to anymore,sumpah hidup saya bosan
At least,Panic At The Disco's tomorrow.BRENDON,BRENDON,BRENDON :) :)
Deb's going out of her mind,she's been really antsy.I think she's more excited than I am.
I think I've to remind her constantly that she has a boyfriend,so she must restrain herself from jumping onstage and grabbing,whats-his-name hahaha
Wait a sec,I must restrain myself.But but,no matter what,Alex Pettyfer will always be a teensy bit yummier than Brendon Urie.
Did I mention my SONY T-SHOT is MISSING?
God,I feel so numb.As if my heart's been Novocaine'd.
It hasn't been stolen,because Arissa said she left it somewhere in the house and she can't remember exactly where she put it.So,its misplaced.But still,chances of me finding the camera is,a million to one.
Since I'm to goddamn lazy to look for it.Oh,well.
Mum's gonna cave in soon,and I'll bet she'll get me a new one,as always hahaha
Ee,i'm such a spoiled brat.Screw it.
Lish's mum's gonna open her cafe' soon,can't waaait.
I've this sudden craving for her cupcakes,sedap sgt sgt.

Okay.Just a sec.
Did I just say,I was to take time off from blogging because I've nothing to say?
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Whatever,I'm gonna call Mira and maki hamun people with her<3

No comments: