Saturday, August 2, 2008

Flashbacks to warm nights,

Had a slight panic attack yet again early this morning
So,I skipped the marathon thingie
Called up Nurul and told her she was to accompany me to KL
Had lunch at Pavillion,around 2pm,we made our way to Bangsar
Where that Bijou Bazaar was held,since both Ana and Lish's sister opened up stalls.
Sumpah rambang mata,I bought a top,wayfarers and a bag.
The guy sold me the wayfarers was adorable hahaha
All for under 50 bucks.
There was this bag though,that caught my eye
As I was picking it up,a guy came up and told me
"Itu bag orang tau,dah dua kali org nak beli hahaha"
I looked at Nurul,and we both laughed
Sorta disappointed since it was reaaaaally nice.
I still couldnt find gladiator sandals that caught my eye though
There were some,but were on the customers feet,sadly hahaha
Met up with Lisa and Uzma there.It was flaming hot.Bought drinks,and we took a cab to One Utama.
Beforeee that,as we were walking outside looking for a cab
A lorry honked at us,and when we looked up,the chinese lorry driver was waving a Carlsberg can.
And the indian workers were ranting about something in Hindu.
We guessed it was because of our drinks,they were sodas,but in the bottles with the metal cap tu.Like the pepsi you see at Cold Storage?
So,it sorta did look like beer bottles -.-
Hahaha.
Reached One Utama,and I separated from them to look for my mum.
Went to Curve then,had dinner there.
Huhh.MTV AA's tonight.
I could be crying because of the tickets,buuuuut then,it has an age barrier.So,what to do?
PATD's this Tuesday.And I still want those gladiator sandals -.-

No comments: