Friday, August 1, 2008

AMIR DENGAN ACAP LAH

They read my blog,big shocker there.
Hahaha.
They can even quote a few words,I'm touched :')
So,I promised these two jakuns that I'd dedicate my [not-so] precious time to type a post about them,here goes.
I'd like to announce to the wholeeee world what great guy friends they are.
Acap's a real gentleman,since he grew up as the only boy in the family [with the exception of his dad]
So,he knows how to treat girls.PLUS,he's the only one who bothers to listen to my rants.
Amir too.He gets on my nerves sometimes,but he's cheered me up countless of times.I owe him my,um,kidney?Hahaha.
Besides,both of them can write real good songs.
For instance,Acap,Amir and I came up with this song.
TEAR-JERKER SIAL :')
Yes,yes.
So,I love the both of them to bits.
Break their hearts,I'd break your crooked nose.

No comments: