Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Gelabah! Di Kelab Malam



PANIC! AT THE DISCO WAS EFFING AWESOME

We arrived around 530pm because Azzim said lagi awal lagi bagus.
But we had to wait till 630pm till they let us in.
A funny and bizarre thing happened while we were queuing up.This old Chinese guy came up to me,looked directly in my eyes and sang "You're beautiful" and walked away.
I was all,ahahaha OK!The others were laughing their butts off.I was expecting a HOT,YOUNG GUY but wth
Anyways,the crowd was really small at first and we were a bit disappointed.
Bought some food and sat and waited in the arena.
FINALLY,FINALLY the crowd grew larger.
One Buck Short or was it Love Me Butch?Ala,sama je,opened the act,by singing a few songs.
We had to wait quite a while after that,getting dirty looks from people beside us.Ah,gi mati aa.Budget hot aa rambut karat?
Oops,there I go bitching again.Did I hurt your feelings?Get over it.Dah banyak kali kena kutuk kan?Sure tau handle punya<3>Um,then we waited anxiously until 840pm and then Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie came onstage.
HOMFG.I thought I was going to get a heart attack,I swear.I was screaming and jumping,typical star struck teenager:)
Then,the crowd started pushing each other,normal lah.
I was squished,like in a sardine can but who the hell cares?!
HOLY CRAP.Half of the songs they sang weren't my favorites but again,who the hell cares?!
I was a teensy bit disappointed that Nine in The Afternoon lasted for a mere 6 minutes maybe?
But but,I wanted an encore,probably I Write Sins Not Tragedies,yeaaah because tu je yang I hafal sepenuhnya hahaha:D
They went for a break,and Ilya,Frsha,Lana and I screamed "WE LOVE YOU BRENDON" and he came out,he came out hahaha,haaaa.
I think though,I just developed this GINOURMOUS crush on Ryan R.
Oh my,oh my.
Give me a call,a kiss maybe?
OOO,better yet.
A 5-carat ring.
Um,at the end of the concert,they were throwing out things of the band's
Guitar picks:'(
Drumsticks :'(
And,a towel.
4 girls fell on top of me while attempting to catch it,hence the blister on my toes.
Tengok-tengok yang dapat towel tu was both Raihan and Ya.Nasib kenal each other hahaha.
They caught it at the same time.
So,they decided to cut it equally.And I got a strip of BRENDON URIE's towel.
Which he put on his sweaty head,oh myy.
Who the hell cares whether its unhygienic or not,its..its BRENDON URIE [dramatic effect]
Told my Dad on the ride home,and he said "Ew,towel?Dengan peluh dia?Dia tkmandi tau,bladiblablaa"
Fun-sucker
Anyways,pictures will be uploaded as soon as possible but before that,one last thing.

I think I've fallen in love with Ryan<3

1 comment:

FARIϟHA said...

I LOVE THAT PHOTO. ITS SOOOO BLOODY PERFECT :D