Monday, August 25, 2008

Why?You Know Why!

The bell rang,signaling the start of school this morning.
I was nervous,because Mia told me I'd be reading the Mission and Vision during assembly today.
Honestly,I don't suffer from stage fright in fact it's the complete opposite.
I lovelovelove being on stage,but I've gotten paranoid about reading that ever since I stuttered the first time I did.
The entire student body was laughing,including my teachers.It took awhile for the joke to die down and for my embarrassment to fade away
Thank God,all went well this morning even though I had to tiptoe since the microphone was to darn high.
First day of school wasn't that bad considering 4 Alpha had 5 free periods before recess (our teachers were all absent,haha)
We (Acap,Amir,Waa,Deb,Azzim and I) spent the free periods constructing an experiment to investigate the side effects of having s**
I kid you not,we were on a roll.I'll scan the paper later hahaha.
I was supposed to jaga the form 5 block during recess so I had a clear view of the stairs heading towards 4 Alpha.Counting down the seconds till recess finished,I saw Acap running up the stairs,only to see him slip at the landing but he managed to compose himself.
So funny,so funny.I laughed silently to myself and told him later on what I saw.
Acap's face was priceless,i tell you.
During Biology though,I stared into space.Thinking.
Shaz and Deb had to hit my back a few times till I got back from God know's where.
Hah.I'm still not used to getting up early however

No comments: