Wednesday, August 20, 2008

You've Got The Curse of Curves

I,unfortunately,don't
Today,this post is gonna be a doozy so bear with me for a while ok?
Oh,this happened yesterday,20082008
Before I forget,Happy Belated Birthday,Irfan<3
I woke up real early because whenever Mum's at home
She'll force us to wake up at say 8am?And tag along for breakfast at some Mamak stall or IKEA
Had lunch at this cafe near Azzim's house then Mum sent me to One Utama because I was supposed to watch 4Bia with Waa and meet up with Mira.
I called Mira first,since she was already there and we had lunch at Secret Recipe with Luke.
Well,more like they had lunch.I just sat there and made fun of the guy working there hahaha
Waa text me telling me to take the tickets at GSC so I did
But after that,she told me she couldn't come exactly 3 minutes before the movie started -.-
Soooo,I was in a crisis for about 15 minutes or so?Mira and Luke were gonna watch Wall-E so they were totally out of the question
I was thinking of watching 4Bia by myself but after Mira's version and Farid's version and my cousin's version of the movie,I better not but a magazine did say people should go watch a movie by themselves sometimes but um,I'd rather not
Then,while we were heading towards GSC,we bumped into none other than ILYA and LANA
Lifesavers,those two are
I tagged along with Lana and Ilya since Mira's movie was at 3
Ilya bought me a ticket for Forgetting Sarah Marshall but she said I had to sit a few rows infront of them since it was packed
The three of us made our way to TGIFridays and had lunch there
Ilya ordered the cranberry fizz which Lana and I both tried
After one sip,I made this really ugly face where my eyes are half-closed and my lips are pursed ahahahaha
But the vanilla milkshake is both heavenly and such a sin
Sedap gilaaaaa
We walked around OU to pass the time till our movie started and holy crap!
I shit you not,I've never really knew OU was full of FREAKS
I mean,I thought KLCC was bad,selama ni kutuk KLCC je lebih haha
Movie started and I was anxious since it was 18PL and I definitely don't look like an 18 y/0
But all was good and as we were climbing the steps Ilya started laughing

Ilya:Sha,kitaorg tipu.You're sitting right beside us
Sha: -.-'
Ilya:Hahaha come on,we're not that bad but we are mean enough to tipu you hahaha
Lana:Hahahaha,itulah
Sha:I taknak tengok movie dgn korg dah-.-

However,put aside all that,the movie was fucking hilarious
I had to leave early though,since Mum was picking me up at 6
We were catching the last show for HSM's Ice Tour
Met up with Mira again and had time to go to Topshop and Pull&Bear
Went back home and got ready
We arrived at the stadium just in timeee
OMGOMG,i know its HSM but it was soooo cool
I swear to God,I mean,I was really into the songs
While my sisters were going "Aishaa,stop embarrassing us,geez"
And they're much younger than I am,fun-suckers
I personally thought the guy wearing the suspenders and flannel shirt was divine
But somehow,the guy who portrayed Troy Bolton looked so old
I text Amir during the intermission and he was surprised I was so excited hahaha
Oookaay,this is getting to be a very,very boring post
I'll save you from the boredom then,since I'm getting bored myself
Ick,I'm using the word BORED alot

No comments: