Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sitting,Waiting,Wishing

Promises.People make them and break them ever so often.You shouldnt toss around a promise back and forth so easily.Did you know that its a sin to not keep your promises according to Islamic beliefs?If you can't fulfill what you promised then dont bother to utter the word in the first place.Sometimes,I find it hard to believe in promises anymore.A certain someone had proven to me that they don't mean a thing.That a promise is only good for the first few seconds
But come again,a promise means more than anything you can think of.Maybe the little promises are meant to be broken like promising to do your homework and promising to clean up your room hahaha.I've broken many promises in my lifetime but I've kept a few promises here and there.Its not easy to keep a promise,same as it is not easy to prevent a pie crust from being broken.

No comments: