Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged By Nad (should have done this ages ago,really haha)

Job

I'm happy being a naive teenager,lazy student,dad's trouble maker and not having to take on the responsibility of an adult,yet

Best sartorial advice from my parents.

Not really sure what sartorial means,I'll get back to this once I've checked

Style icon.

Honestly,I don't really have one

I flip through magazines and am inspired by anyone,wearing anything that tickles my fancy

I like Chloe Sevigney's style though,even if I woudlnt wear half of the clothes she does.


Describe your personal style.

Let's see,I change my style every week,really

I'll go into indie mode one week to skirts and floral tops the next

I build my daily look around..

Comfort,maybe?


Personal style quirk..

Matching black with one "LOOK AT ME" color


Fav designers.

Luella Bartley, Marchesa, Marc Jacobs and Karl Lagerfeld

Heck,so what if I can't afford the clothes they make hahaha

Most cherished items..

BCBG peep-toe heels

I'm trying to persuade Mum to buy those red patent booties from Moschino,memang tak dapat lah kan -.-'


I feel best wearing..

My favourite jeans and and,my favourite black bra (raa knows!raa knows which one!hahaha)


The first thing I look at at another Sartorialist's outfit..

Okay,itu saya tak tahu !


I always break this fashion rule.

Um,Err?


Never caught wearing?

Ditto to what Nad said,Anything Iekeliene Stange and Bjork wears


Most underrated item in menswear/womenswear?

Mens button-down shirt,or better known as a boyfriend shirt


Dress to impress who?

Yours truly

Shine your own shoes?

I leave that to Daddy dearest


Favorite stores?

Topshop,Telawi Street Boutiques,Zara

Your next “must have” purchase?


At the moment,I’ve bought everything I ever wanted so it’ll come down to what I see the next time I go shopping

I only buy __________ in Europe

Bags and jewelry

I skimp when buying …

School essentials like camisole semua tu

I splurge on…..

Every type of clothing item but,heck,I love pretty tops with reasonalbe prices

Why splurge on a RM69 tshirt at Topshop when I could buy a highwaisted skirt for less in Telawi,eh?

Favorite item of clothing.

Black cardigan and my dark purple skinny jeans (skinny jeans for skinny people !)

Guilty pleasure.

Buying just for the sake of it,or buying it because I thought it'll look good on me like it did on that mannequin,which obviously,isn't always right

Cologne, skincare?

Skincare,quite a variety really.I can't use Nivea or whatsoever.Must stick with Oxy or T3 haha

Perfume,on the other hand,I'm hooked on my Miss Dior Cherie scent.Although,the Madame perfume is just perched on my bedside table,looking pretty.The scent is too strong but I cant tell Mum.Kena sembelih nnti.

Most stylish city (Milan, Paris, London, New York, other)

Paris,need i say more?

When I was high school I wore?

I'm still in high school,but I went through that awkward La Senza Girls and Guess Kids and Powerpuff stay-at-home dresses stage during my primary school years *shudder*

Sports?

I have never been a big fan of sports

Favorite fashion magazine?

Vogue, TeenVogue, Nylon,InStyle

Favorite vacation spot?

London,England

Sitting on the windowsill of that apartment in front of Hyde Park and beside Baglioni's
Stepping out,and Topshop's a short distance.Nak pegi lagi !

Favorite neighborhood restaurant?

Treats,eventhough I rarely go there nowadays..
Lish makes the best choc milkshake haha

I would like to tag:

Sya ! And everyone else,go on,dont be shy :-)

No comments: