Friday, November 14, 2008

Awak suka?Saya suka

Daylight-Telawi was still on although Ilya,Lana couldn't join us
So,it was just Audrey and Raihan
You see,we thought if we went early we could get a head-start
The only problem was the fact that all the boutiques opened at 12pm
Hahahahaha bodohh so we had breakfast and dilly-dallied around Bangsar ViIIage
Managed to get something totally out of our budget but who the heck cares lah
Audrey,Raihan,get me something on that Wishlist hahaha
By the time we were done,it was nearly 12pm and thank God,the boutique's door opened
Bought a dress and a waist belt,satisfying really but I didn't have enough money to get that other dress and those GORGEOUS Gladiator heels :(
I put them both on hold so no one could get their dirty hands on my heels
Audrey wanted it too,but my size was the only one available
See?It's meant to be but I was so sure Mum won't gimme more money that I actually felt depressed over a dress and a pair of shoes
I have never gotten depressed over something materialistic.Even if I had,it lasted probably until I stepped foot outside the shop
Needless to say,I was so depressed,I complained throughout the day,in the car and on the phone :'(

Twilight-Sent Ilya,Waa,Acap and Amir home after dinner around 1130pm.
Made a pit-stop at McDonalds because everyone was still hungry.
Acap wanted one McLiesa to go,eh Cap?
After Wa and Ilya went home,from a totally different topic,we shifted gears and started talking about Yan's asrama in Melaka.
Amir,Acap,why'd you laugh at Dad's joke?You're only encouraging him to make more lame attempts lah hahahaha.
Anyways,I'll be missing the Flynniversary because Mum's dragging me to Melaka with her.Don't really mind,because One Utama would probably be flooded with "budak Myspace",no?

No comments: