Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lish and Lisa's Sweet Sixteen


Syakir called exactly when I stepped foot in the house after coming home from Melaka
Why,why,why do people like to prolong the question when I ask who they are?
Since he called using his house number,which I didn't save,I asked him who he was a couple of times and he replied,Hantu Jembalang
My buttocks,Hantu Jembalang and that's when he laughed and I instantly knew it was Syakir
Made plans with him to go to Lish and Lisa's party together but I could barely understand what he was saying
Mainly because he was talking in that stupid slang,like Aper Itiu? or Oh,Yer Ker? and so on and so forth
Mum accompanied me to Telawi where I picked up my dress and Gladiator heels
(Yes,Audrey,I've got my hands on those babies now)
'Cept,thing is,I'm not as enthusiastic about the dress like I am with the shoes
Oh,my.Boo-tiful shoes.
Sooo,got ready for the party and went over to Ann's house
Waited for Naim to pick us up and picked Syakir and Flapp half way
Had hardly any space in the car,because Syakir couldn't sit in the middle since the seat was wet
Anyways,while Naim was driving,Ann switched on the radio and Yuna's Deeper Conversation was playing
I got really excited because,I couldn't download the song,hard to find
So,I started jumping in the car and screaming Omigod!Omigod!
Which freaked the rest out,they thought something was wrong and when they asked Asaaaal Wei?!
I replied,Yuna Yunaaaa!Kuatkan Kuatkan The Volume!
And everyone gave me that look that said Is That All -.-
Hahahahaha bodohh
Wasn't that hard looking for Lisa's apartment after asking for directions
So,went up,gave Lish her present and she opened it in the lift
Tak sabar betul haha and Lisa was pretty shocked when she saw what we bought for her hahaha >:) <3
We thought Lish was kidding when she told us there were cupcakes with Dicks,Boobs and Vajayjays courtesy of Cuppacakes,but she so wasn't
Hahahahaha,HOWEVER,the Dick cupcake disturbed me so I settled on munching the Boobs instead Hahahaha funny crap
Freaked when I saw Lish's Fisheye Camera,I loooove I loooove
People started arriving,talked a bit,attempts to push me out the balcony were made,pictures were taken,Metro Station was playing since Lish is infatuated with Trace Cyrus (S'not like we don't know hehehe),Flapp kept on repeating the same song since it was the only one he knew, and JB pun adaaaa haha
Nisa came too,haven't seen her since May I think,HI NISA *lambai haha*
By 10pm,Ann wanted to leave so Flapp,Syakir and I followed since she was our ride home
Wait,no,more like Naim was our ride home hahaha
Stopped at Rasta for awhile and went back around 11pm
God,tomorrow's Monday and there's no school
What am I going to doooooooo?
Besides going out or studying for SPM next year?
Ack,studying is definitely not an option
Well,for now anyways

No comments: