Sunday, November 23, 2008

Don't Mess

Unbearable.Completely and utterly unbearable.
I've heard stories of how bad period cramps ran through my family.
I,on the other hand,did not expect the pain to be this severe.
It felt as if I was being sawed in half,hit by an oncoming truck,punched in the guts and drowning in acid all at the same time.
I tried lying down but that made the pain even worse.Mum kept on massaging my back and shoving pills inside my mouth.
My lips were clamped together,afraid that if i were to open them,my shrieks would wake up the whole neighborhood except for Deb,she sleeps through an earthquake haha
I was doubled over in pain half the time and it wasn't helping either that my 5 year-old cousin was asking my Mum if I was having a baby
Around 12am,the pain had not lessen but only got worse and I was overwhelmed by a sudden surge of vertigo
This time,it lasted longer than the normal two seconds
According to my Dad,The doctor on duty gave me painkillers and I had to use the inhaler machine thingie because I was having difficulties breathing
I got home and slept through the pain until 12 noon and as I woke up,I prayed silently to myself that my tummy was not doing flip-flops
Alas,its 106 am and the pain has come and gone repeatedly the whole day
I am a girl who's having a bad case of cramps and PMS,get the hell out of my way


No comments: