Monday, November 3, 2008

HOLY MOTHER

Maths Paper 2 was sorta,maybe,kinda hard
Who am I kidding?It was haaard but not as hard as expected
God help me pass
Azzim gave back our EST papers before History started
Managed to get 82%,an 1A
Whoopee,Ben got the highest,90 %
No offense Ben,but how can you score 90% when you slept through HALF THE PAPER?!
History on the other hand was @*%#%@!&$*!!
Chong:Shaa!Help me out okay later haa
Me:Chong my dear,how do you expect me to help you when I can't even help MYSELF?!
I have this stress-relief thing like Sharpay Evans (don't mind the HSM comparison,I'm in the mood)
I run around the class,screaming and shrieking which only make the others nervous
HAHAHAHA sorry sorry,just adding sound effects for the hard papers
Okay,it was my fault for not studying enough but heck,the essays were easier than the structured questions
Babi memang babi
3 More days until the hectic battle ends
God forbid,tomorrow's Biology Paper 1 and 2
I've got a nasty plan with Ilya and Afiqah,who's IT paper starts after out Bio paper
*Evil laugh*
Day after next,Bio Chem Phys Paper 3
So,like I told Nad, if I don't come online after,say,a really long period of time
You can prolly find me buried under a ton of textbooks
Ciao,Bella

No comments: