Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jamais de ta vie!


Was forced to go to school today because Pn Hanizah was going to tell us what Post we got for 2009's Board of Prefects and since I've to send in my books,I dragged myself out of bed,barely awake
My hands are now numb courtesy of many unused textbooks
The first thing we did in school was surprise Pn Histaza with a Chocolate Indulgence cake
Her birthday was on the 11th and since mine was on the 12th,I begged her to gimme a higher mark for Maths and she did (still,it made no difference but oh well)
Made Audrey,Haniesha and Justin buy Nasi Lemak from the stall outside school this morning hehe
But had to wait because,well,if Pn Hanizah caught us eating,chances of getting booted from the Board wld be really high
So we had to wait till recess time and we passed time by messing with Chong's Sony Alpha
I'm feeling a bit dizzy at this moment,maybe because I banged into Ilya's head when I hugged her
See,Ilya?Kepala besar sangat :(
103oam came sooner than we expected so picked everyone up (eceh haha betul lah,Frsha,Afqh dengan Lana dekat Gama,Raidah dekat Beta hahaha)
Eijas ate with us since he had no guy friends
Eventhough I finished the Nasi Lemak by myself,I was still hungryy but it was too late to order McDonald's breakfast
After recess,Azzim,Deb,Ilya,Lana,Raihan and Eijas decided to play the Game of Life while Afiqah took on the role as Banker
I just sat and watch because I had more interest in my Keropok Lekor ahahaha (Y)
But then Eijas had to go and check his Bahasa Melayu marks so I replaced him for awhile
Thanks to me,ehem ehem,WE managed to move ahead the rest,got married,and had a baby boy and twin girls hahahaha
And excuuuse me Jas,gaji tinggi sebab I okay?Hahaha
Azzim was frustrated because he always missed a turn and since he picked a Female doll,he decided to get married to a girl,'ala Ellen and Portia eh Zim?Hahaha
Eijas came back to finish off the game and WE won, 18500000 MYR lagi (Y)
Then,Ashanth brought along his Monopoly,Star Wars version.Thats when I drew the line,I don't like Star Wars that much and the terms confused me
"Highlight of the Day" was when Justin or someone told me I didn't get any special Post's on next year's Board
Whatthehell?I mean,yeah,I may break the rules at times but I'm not that a rebel
If I'm not mistaken,I've helped quite a lot the past 4 years of being a Prefect
Screw it
Made plans with Audrey,Ilya,Lana,Raihan and Farisha to go to Telawi Street tomorrow morning
Why so early?Then we'd have the whole day to browse around of course and make it in time for the dinner
xxx

14 November - Scout's Annual Dinner
15 November-Fly.fm's Anniversary
16 November-Lish and Lisa's Sweet Sixteen Bash

No comments: