Monday, November 10, 2008

Labels or Love


Promised Sya I'd buy her Starbucks for helping us with the darned Civic Folio
Opened my email and there was no mistaking which one was yours,Sya-.-
"One Ice Blended Chocolate Please"
As soon as my purse is filled with the big bucks :D
Went out for dinner and Mum bought these really nice ankle boots
I told her there was one from Nose that was 300 bucks cheaper
And she made this face at me sort of like Deb's face 0_0
Got a call from an unknown number and I answered,
Voice sounded familiar but I couldn't quite recognize it
After many rounds of "Siapaaa Ni?" and "Takkan tak kenal,Sha"
I recognize the slightly metro-ish voice to be Kide's
And most probably Dura would read this so Hi Dura *waves*,your voice's so halus hehe
Okay okay,didn't admit it to Kide himself but yes,i missed you lah fatso
Dah lah sombong,out of the blue pula nak call orang haha
No proper posts though this time,Ana's made me jealous because of her adorable tuxedo bag and gladiator sandals
Dammmn you,Ana.If it weren't for your status as my bestfriend,I'd kick your arse
And if it weren't for our different shoe sizes,I'd be the first one to borrow those Sex And The City maryjanes :(

No comments: