Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Funny Bones

Seng Fatt:Eh,Zein (he's the only guy I've halalkan to call me Zein) What're you doing in school?
Sha:Sending in my Civic folio so I dont have to do it over the holidays
Santana:Fuck weh.Fuck.
Sha:Hahaha Tataaaa (yes,I said Tata,so sue me)


Papa:Hah!Did you guys hear that sound?
Me and Amina:What sound?
Papa:Bunyi macaaaam,Wek
Me:HAHAHAHAH
Papa:Haa Tu Tu,Wek Wek
Me:YA RABBI!Stop making that sound Pa,mcm Ugly Duckling,muka pun dah ada HAHAHAHA
Papa:Bagi balik iPod
Me:Okokok,sorry sorry
Papa:Haa Tu,bunyi tu
Amina:Pa,thats the sound coming from my NDS
Me and Ayah:Ohh

Papa:Okay,soo,I have to fill in this form for you right?
Amina:Mhmm
Papa:Mmm,nama bapa,Muhammad Idris
Amina:A/L Gunasekaran
*mind you,my dad's a tad bit too dark*
Me:Ahahahaha ooo,burn ahahaha
Papa:Alahan?
Me:Allergic to Aci Saras ahahahaha
*mind you,yet again,my sister hates it when the Aci comes over to clean the house*


No comments: