Monday, January 26, 2009

Easy Come Easy Go

Is it just me or is the trend nowadays to hate people for no reason?
I expected something a little more mature,coming from a guy of eighteen years-old
You barely know me,you DO NOT know me at all come to think of it
I haven't said anything to you,never mouthed anything as well
So what the fuck were you thinking when you told my friend you don't like me for NO EFFING reason?
She knows me better,she's known me for 2 years for God's sake
Kau ingat dia tak bgtau aku aa?Babi puki lancau palat!
I've never said a single thing about you!Never ever mentioned your name to anyone pulak tu!
Bodoh sial,fikir sikit aa,dah lepas SPM kan,mesti boleh fikir
Dah aa womenizer tak jadi sial,malu gila babi
I'm not gonna say anything bad about you,why should I stoop down to your subzero level?
Before I go,RAFIEQA (nama dah aa macam perempuan,gila menyakitkan ego sial),if you're wondering,most people don't like you either
You're walking on utterly thin ice

No comments: