Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bon Anniversaire


(YOUR SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY WAS THE BOMB!)

January 25th,2400 hours



Happy Seventeenth Birthday,Ilya Qistina
I'm at a loss for words,which often happens when I try to talk about my bestfriends
Really,what do I say?To list out all the things we've done together,all the misunderstandings we had,all the conversations and pep-talks would be out of the question
As,I'd take up half my day and would probably ramble on and on and on (and on)
So here goes
Truth be told,the first few times I talked to you,I wasn't so fond of you
You made me feel intimidated (Stop laughing Ilya!I know you're laughing!)
And back then,your comments really got to me,made me blow my top off
Which resulted in many misunderstandings,and I thought I would never get along with you
Fast forward two years ahead,and I can't live without you teasing me,can't live without your pep-talks,can't live without you to drive me around hahaha
The thing I love most about you is how you tell me things I need to hear,rather than the things I want to hear
And our pep-talks,I still think we can add "MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER" onto our Fallback Career List
You were one of the few who made me feel better about myself when a certain someone was hooked on a girl so fast after breaking up with me
And ah,that pep-talk we had on Sarah's roof at 12am hahaha
Which brings me to the subject of fooling around (No,not THAT kind of fooling around)
Yeah,I'm as comfortable around you and the rest more than I am with my own family
When I see a picture of an animal,a tiger if you must,opening their mouths and tongues visible,I think of you
Because that's what you're fond of,screaming and opening your mouth with your tongue rolled out
You were also the person who made me like mushrooms again
And by the way,you're one of the most prettiest,most stylish friend of mine
I envy your hair,even felt like tearing them out once or twice hahaha
Dont ever,even for a second,doubt your beauty *cue aww-ing*
You see,I haven't written about most of the things we do together and things that remind me of you and all that
Trips to Secret Recipe almost every other weekday,rummaging through your kitchen cupboard,raiding your closet,inside jokes and signature expressions
Like I said,its too much for me to handle and trying to pick the best one from my memory is harder than I thought it would be
Kakak Qis,I wish you love and here's to many more birthdays
Keeping my fingers crossed that we'll be in wheelchairs,attempting to blow out 80 candles with the clan

With love,the person they never suspect (the short one)

No comments: