Monday, March 30, 2009


Melancholic, I must say
I refuse to type down those three alphabets in a post as it only makes me feel,well,flustered
On to a lighter note,this may be too early but I can't wait for Prom 09
Although,we're going through some complications,we'll make it work
My hands are just itching to get a hold of a Marchesa or Monique Lhuillier piece for prom
My bank account however,agrees otherwise
Fret not,as there's always a silver lining,no?
Instead of memorizing formulas and facts for the-thing-that-must-not-be-named,I've been religiously compiling different designs to be made into the perfect prom dress
Sort of like my amateur version of a Look Book
Much to Mother's annoyance,she's telling me to start learning how to cook burgers and working the cash machine as my only hope now is the McDonalds' DriveThru
TTDI had the day off today so I'll start school tomorrow
The day after next is,SUKANTARA (insert sound effect of doom)
Seeing as it's my last,I'm looking forward to that eventhough I won't pass most of the rounds
I'm ready to make a fool of myself especially when it'll come to sprints,lontar peluru and long jumps HAHAHA
I'm keeping my fingers crossed however,as I really want to pass the 400m run this year
For reasons unbeknown to me,my legs are killing me and my room needs a good wall-to-floor cleaning,I can barely see the floor or my bed

No comments: